The Gathering by F'ein Dacor (Moved Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 am)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Admin
Site Admin

The Gathering by F'ein Dacor (Moved Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 am)

The haunting towers, the commanding stone walls.... the ominous structure... where many of our tales begin and end..... this is Castle Mortis.

After the failed attempt at merging the two worlds, the Castle was quickly re-enforced. A swarm of supernatural thaumaturge knights littered the hallways of the castle. It was self evident that a war was being prepared against the House of Death.

We then see the throne room, it was surrounded by a deep dark sorcery to shield outsiders from entering. Our beloved villian, Lord Mortismere was seated on his throne..... the double doors swing wide, startling even Mortis and there stood the mysterious Archbishop F'ein Dacor!

F'ein sported a ceremonial enchanted-military robe, showcasing his academic background in the tactical magical arts of unholy darkness and purity of light.

::F'ein bows slightly to Mortis::
F'ein Dacor: It's in place Lord Mortis. The plan is proceeding perfectly. Charon and Moebius will never expect what we have in store for them. They should have let our Queen take over this world.

MM: Hah. Charon is just a nuisance to me.... nothing more. However, Moebius is gaining in strength. His genetics are too strong, but his mind is too young... and that is why F'ein I am counting on you.

F'ein Dacor: I have waited. A long time for this, your magnficance. The ancient laws cannot be mistaken or ignored.

::Mortismere rubs his chin and clenches his left hand, you can see that the stub where his right hand should be was covered up with a black leather capping::
MM: F'ein, if you get a chance. When you have Moebius scrabbling at your feet, begging for you to end his life, tell him daddy loves him. To death.

::F'ein smiles::
word count: 299