Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Richard Arcane
MWE President

Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

Richard Arcane is seen walking the hallways of the new MWE Headquarters located in San Diego California...

The new mega building featured state of the art facilities but one such facility was a similar training environment for MWE and B4Pro wrestlers.

Richard Arcane leaves the hallways and entered into a private training room where he sees the current MWE Unisputed Champion: Deadblood training against his coach.

Dead blood paused slightly to see Richard at the corner of his eye but did no say anything- and continued to suplex his coach until he tired of it.

Then an assistant approaches Richard to inform him of the schedule for the week.....

Assistant: Sir. MWE Emergence has been set and we are gathering hopefuls. Plus... we have word from the land of the rising sun that Shi Dorsujun Ku will be coming back next week.... perhaps you would want to schedule an interview?

The proud MWE President nodded and eyeballed Deadblood...

Richard Arcane: Go ahead and schedule the interview with Shokuo. I am sure that our Undisputed champion will very much like to hear what his competitors have to say..... isn't that right, Champ? *Richard looks up while raising his voice for Dead to hear*
word count: 203
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Re: Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

Climbing out of the ring, Deadblood grabbed a bottle of water and drank some to cool off before approaching Richard. Not offering his hand to shake, nor did Richard, he said, "Competitors? That's hilarious, Richie."

Skeptical, Richard asked, "You really don't view Shi Dorsujun Ku as a competitor? Surely you realize he had a win over you in CreatureWrestling while you had none over him?"

DB shook his head before saying, "If you insist, we can call that a win. But it was a Dual Core match that he was not only already eliminated from, meaning his partner had to finish the job, but I was the one to eliminate him!"

Richard still had trouble believing DB and asked, "You must have some concern over who else might be joining MWE then?"

"On the contrary. If I was concerned, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have in this business. On the battlefield, being concerned and worried only leads you to defeat. Whether you're exchanging hot lead from a distance or clashing cold steel up close and personal, it's all about remaining focused. Focus is the key, Richie! Focus that also applies to another battlefield you're more familiar with: the squared circle. And when it comes time to defend my Undisputed Mortal Wrestling Champion in MWE's ring against these so-called competitors, you can bet your ass I'll be focused."

Deadblood walked away from Richard. However, he didn't go far, not even leaving the room. He stopped at a table where the Mortal Wrestling belt sat. Picking it up, he turned back around to face Richard, giving him a good look at the gold.

word count: 284
Richard Arcane
MWE President

Re: Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

Richard, like his brother, was always more interested in the returns to their investments and despite any personal quarrying- Deadblood was a hot ticket to high ratings and high stock values.

Richard Arcane: I am ecstatic that you have that motivation factor Deadblood! Working together, you and I, we can ring in lots of additional value to this company.... but to clearify, I look forward to you defending the belt against any opponent. I am also excitied about the talent coming in.... and securing a contract with the famed Japanese Devastaor from Heaven will amount to more crediability and opportunities for both of us....

Deadblood slaps the title across his right shoulder and pats it with his free hand

"I am with you on that Richard. I welcome the competition - and when I win over whomever you throw my way - I win in more ways than one... fame and fortune."

*Richard smiles... then Deadblood asks when Shi is arriving*

Richard: "He is arriving tomorrow..... you are welcome to be present..... I am sure there's lots to take in."
word count: 179