Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Re: Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

"I'll be there with bells on, Richie," Deadblood answered before setting his title belt back down and heading over to a weight bench. "I'm sure he and whats-his-face-"

"Shokuo," Richard briefly interrupted.

"-will be just as thrilled to see me." After adding a couple plates to the barbell, DB laid on the bench to do some basic presses. "I must admit, I wouldn't mind another match with Shi. In a one on one match, even if Shokuo is present, I imagine Shi will prove to be a formidable opponent and give me a hell of a battle. Probably right up to his eventual defeat."

DB stopped speaking to do a set of presses, but that didn't mean he stopped thinking about Shi Dorsujun Ku. It seemed certain that even if Shi failed to become #1 contender at MWE Emergence, the two would end up facing each other sooner or later. Defeating the big man would be a great victory on Deadblood's record.

Finishing the set, DB let his body rest for a moment, glancing over at Richard who was still standing near the Mortal Wrestling belt.
word count: 193
Richard Arcane
MWE President

Richard hovered his hand over the Mortal Wrestling belt and he could feel the tips of his fingers tingle by its mysterious essence... it was quite similiar to the power of the Absolute title...

Richard: "I will leave you to your workout, Dead.... It will be much needed for the approaching event which will surely be a spectacle- a physical endurance."

Deadblood continued his workout but noticed at the corner of his eye a sudden surprise as the rest of the entire facility..... Stoned Drunk Steve Asstin, recently freed from Goldyke's bowls, was wandering the place drunk off his ass.... Richard chuckles....

Richard: Aw. And I am estatic to present the choose official for the Emergence match- Stoned Drunk.... hey Asstin. Come over here for a second and meet the champ!!!!

*Asstin stumbles over a rack of dumbells and crawls over to Deadblood surely seeking succor in the form of beer!

"WHAT?!"
word count: 153
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Deadblood rolled off of the weight bench in horror to get away from Asstin and glared at Richard. "WHAT is right! WHAT the hell is this, Richard? You might as well bring in that roided-up idiot Botch Recliner to assist! Maybe between the two of them, they'll manage to count to three." The look on Richard's face caused DB to panic and he quickly said, "That's a joke! Don't bring him in too!"

Asstin ignored DB's criticism and stumbled over to the Undisputed Champion's gym bag, dumping it out onto the floor in search of a can of beer. Finding DB's deodorant, he pulled the cap off and tried to drink it, sticking it in his mouth. "WHAT? Someone better have a beer for me in this sumbitch!"

Moving close to Richard, DB said, "You need to rethink this! You can't have someone like Asstin officiating such an important match. It'll be a disaster. Just look at him!"

They both looked over at Asstin, who had given up on Deadblood's bag and was now trying the weight bench for himself. "WHAT? One press for the drinking man!" With a loud burp, he lifted the barbell, his arms trembling, only to drop it back over his head where it crashed to the floor. "WHAT?"
word count: 224