Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Richard Arcane
MWE President

Re: Taking a tour of the new facilities.....

69 years had passed and Asstin continuously stumbled across the facility looking for beer like a stray starving animal.

Richard took into account only 5secs what DB has cried about....

Richard: "hmmm. More the reason to have Mr Asstin officiating this incredibly important match because as you indicated before you're up to ANY challenge albeit even this one! Besides, * looks over at Asstin who by now was peeing in an empty beer can in the dumpster and proceeding to pick it up to slurp the yellow ooze down his throat.*"

Richard: "Yep! I see nothing wrong there!"
word count: 98
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Deadblood cringed as Asstin downed his can of piss. "The only challenge here is Asstin's mental capabilities! Which I'm starting to wonder about with yourself!"

He already thought the Arcanes were idiots. He'd thought that for years. Yet for some reason, he also thought there might be a chance that a little more effort would be made to keep MWE respectable. No such luck.

Looking at Richard again, DB said, "If this is what I can expect from most of the rest of the roster, at least I'll be champion around here for a long time to come. When your enemies are clueless, it's easy to remain on top."

DB jumped slightly when the wind of a loud burp blew through his hair and pinched his nose as the smell of stale urine followed.

Asstin had stumbled over to DB and Richard. "WHAT? Asstin 3:69 says I just pissed my pants!"

The other two glanced down to see a dark stain growing at the crotch of Asstin's skin tight jean shorts.
word count: 178
Richard Arcane
MWE President

Even Richard was having second thoughts about Asstin.....

"Okay. To be fair. I can see your point.... I will tell you what. I will take Asstin out of the equation as the referee, but only if you can beat at drinking more beers than Asstin under 10 minutes. But if you lose, then, Asstin will instead referee the match after Emergence where YOU defend your title!!! What do you say?"
word count: 70