My name is Missy Bubilefark.... YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Missy Bubilefark

My name is Missy Bubilefark.... YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!

During a MWE live tapping, the camera pans off from the action in the ring where two women jobbers were wrestling.... a woman in her mid-twenties storms out stomping to the ring and instantly slides under the top rope with ease, and pauses to make sure that the camera got a wift of her panties!

The woman slaps the b-jesus out of both women wrestlers and then takes their heads and pounds them into the mat- allowing their hair to be thrown up and down and everywhere in-between.

Finally after 10 minutes of this brutality- the woman digs in her tights for a lipstick and writes "B I T C H" all over their bodies until she finally ends the humiliation by kicking them out of the ring with her high-heels.

The woman stands up, flips her hair and then takes the mic from the shaky announcer....

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALLLLLL THINKING. WHO THE HELL IS THIS BITCH? WELL. NUMBER ONE THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT AND NUMBER TWO, I CAN AND WILL DO WHATEVER AND WHENEVER I WANNA. BECAUSE, MWE, WELCOME TO THE QUEEN BITCH. MY NAME, AND YOU NEVER FORGET IT IS.... MISS MISSY..... BUBILEFARK! YEAH, STOP LOOKING AT ME... I AM ALL WOMAN. AND I HEAR THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN ASSHOLE BY THE NAME OF DEADBLOOD.... WELL DEAD... MWE IS NOT ONLY FOR MEN.... WOMEN ARE MORTALS TOO ASSHOLE! PREPARE TO GET ALL OF THIS!!! *wedge*"
word count: 245
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Re: My name is Missy Bubilefark.... YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!

Deadblood was quick to appear on the stage at the mention of his name. Title belt over shoulder and microphone in hand, he looked directly at Missy Bubilefark, still standing in the ring.

"Well, Miss Missy, no one said MWE was only for men. But as the reigning Undisputed Mortal Wrestling champion, I have to wonder, what makes you believe you'll even get far enough here to become number one contender? Those two ladies you just beat up are newer to this business than you are. They haven't even grown their mustaches yet!"

Missy wasn't amused by DB's comment. He wasn't amused by her either.

"Personally, I don't think you have what it takes. If you were to face me, as my opponent in battle, I believe you would crumble in a matter of seconds! And before you say it, it's not about you being a man or a woman. It's just that when I look at you, I see someone whose only chance of gaining a victory is through a sneak attack. That might have worked for you tonight. It might even work against someone like Shi Dorsujun Ku. Pretty sure some children in the audience tonight could defeat him. But with me? Such an attempt will only ensure your loss!"
word count: 220
Missy Bubilefark

Re: My name is Missy Bubilefark.... YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THANG MISTER, IN ANT NO PUSH OVER....... I ANT NO NEWB..... I WAS PERSONALLY TRAINED IN THE ART OF BITCH KUNG FOOL BY MY AUNTIE, AMILE BUBILEFARK..... YEP
AND AS TOUGH OF A BITCH AS SHE IS I AM TEN....NO TWENTY TIMES THE BITCH SHE IS!!! SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE MAN YOU ENOUGH TO GET INTO THIS RING AND FACE A LADY LIKE ME.....THEN COME ON DOWN! I'll SPANK YA INTO SUBMISSION!!!!
word count: 82