Days before MWE Emergence....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Richard Arcane
MWE President

Days before MWE Emergence....

TF: The scene that takes place occurs at the new MWE Headquarters located in San Diego California. It is midday and days before the newest event: MWE Emergence.

Richard Arcane is seated behind his desk sipping tea and reading the roster report on his iPad. Suddenly, the led monitor behind him lights up to reveal his older brother, Alexander Arcane.

Alex looked troubled more than ever before.... even Richard was lost for words. It has been 6 months at least since the last time Richard even spoke to his brother.

Richard Arcane: Bro... is there something wrong, man. What can I do you for?

*Alexander sighed*
Alexander Arcane: There is not much you can help with, Richard, concerning the state of CW. I am having difficulties as it is with Chane and Staphanie McMahons.... let me say that I had a unique experience which proves that they are rotten for our business and it shouldn't be too long before I destroy the cancer. At any case, how is MWE coming along?

Richard Arcane: Well I am sorry for the troubles with those two. Surely there must be something that I can help with- have you thought of a task force that can monitor their activities? *Alex sighed* well... ah hum... the newest event will be coming along quick..... then we can resume data collection for the MWE title as well. If my hypothesis is correct, even the hype of this event will bolster the energy level of MWE title and we go from there.....

Alexander Arcane: Great to hear good news for once. And off record, Richard, I want to inform that Charon and Angel are a live and well.

*Richard lowers his head and stays silent*

Richard Arcane: I see. Is there anything else?

Alexander Arcane: Awh no. Keep up the good work..... bro.

*fade to black*
word count: 309