A Surprise Appearance...

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Gunther
The Sex God

A Surprise Appearance...

TF: A scene takes place somewhere in Milan, Italy showing Gunther finishing up singing "You touched my tra la la" at an elaborate hotel. Gunther is on tour, again, before arriving at MWE Emergence in a few days.

After the concert, Gunther puckers his blistering pink lips and fights his way through his payed fans until he reached the elevator door.... once finally the elevator ends - Gunther exits out and swiftly avoids the maid, who stood confused over who he was actually, and dashes into his single, economy class, hotel room.

Gunther is seen panting and leaning against the door......

Suddenly the view shows someone at the corner of the room emerge.... Gunther was both surprised and terrified....

"Miss Senorita.... McMahon Staphy.... Mm. What brings you to my bedroom?"

word count: 129
Staphanie McMahon
The Soon-to-Be-President

Re: A Surprise Appearance...

"Mmmmmm... senorita... I never knew you felt this way..." Gunther said, beginning to undress. After all, with the way Staphanie was dressed, what else could she want? Her globdrillion dollar assets were nearly bursting out of her tight dress.

"No, stop," Staph said, despite her natural instincts to also undress. "We mustn't, Gunther! No, I'm here to talk business."

"Business? Oh Miss Staphy... I had no idea you were so desperate for money! Do I pay you now or after?" Gunther fished his wallet out of his pants before continuing to undress.

"Wait... what? Stop! No! I'm not a HOOKER, DAMMIT!" Staph yelled, her implants shaking in his face. "I'm here to talk MWE BUSINESS!"
word count: 119
Gunther
The Sex God

Re: A Surprise Appearance...

*Gunther stared at Staphanie's breasts for a good 5 weeks, slobbering over them wishing that they meet his tra la la*

"Miss Senorita.... McMahon Staphy.... Oi you're so HOT when you're fired UP!... There's nothing to fear from loving me....."

Staphanie rolled her eyes and stomped the floor with her red high heel shoes.....

"LISTEN ASSHOLE... Like I said a month ago, I am here for MWE business and you're going to help. I was wrongfully fired by that Alex Arcane and I WANT MY REVENGE!"

By this time Gunther was undressed and laying on the couch with wads of cold hard cash covering his genitalia.... Gunther puckered up his red chapped lips at Staphanie and then from out of nowhere he had a pina-colda too in his right hand toasting for their pleasure night.....

"Miss Staphy, you're being soo soo silly and soo soo pervy... let the European SEX GOD lavender you on ups with his many kissys and pay you handsomely for your quality lovings.... Awh...."

word count: 175