A Surprise Appearance...

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Staphanie McMahon
The Soon-to-Be-President

Re: A Surprise Appearance...

Staphanie was seriously considering Gunther's offer. In fact, she'd stripped down to her moth-eaten lingerie during those previous five weeks without even realizing it. Beginning to unclasp her bra, she said, "Seriously Gunther, what makes you think I want ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? I'm not LIKE THAT! Anymore. Besides, even if I was, I already told you I'M HERE FOR MWE BUSINESS AND ONLY MWE BUSINESS!"

"Oh Miss Staphy! Stop being so coy! If it'll make you feel better, we'll call this MWE business. But we both know what you mean," Gunther said with a chuckle and a wink. Tilting his pina colada slightly, he let some of the cold drink drip out onto his bare chest, dribbling down towards his tra la la. "Oops! Better help me get that cleaned up, senorita. It's only the first of many sticky juices we'll share this evening."

Staph's mouth dropped, and her panties almost did too, one hand keeping her bra up. "GUNTHER! I'm not HERE FOR THAT! You're NOT MY TYPE! I need YOUR HELP! Alex Arcane SCREWED ME! Now we're going to SCREW HIM!"

Gunther was panting in excitement at all of Staph's talk about screwing people.
word count: 212
Gunther
The Sex God

Re: A Surprise Appearance...

Gunther winked at Staphanie and took another sip of his pina colada... making doubly sure that he "dripped" on his shorts where his crotch is underneath....

"Mmmmm..... the thought of SCREWING.... makes me jump for joy oh Miss Senorita.... McMahon Staphy. If you need me to SCREW Alex well I've been known to swing all ways and every-way!!!! AWHHH I TOUCH MY TRA LA LA...."

Staphanie's eyes buldged in shock and frustration.... she suddenly slammed her fist on the glass table in-front of Gunther- by this time Gunther slipped on to his heart-shaped bed and patted the top of the bed to invite Staphanie over.....

"Now listen.... I want to SCREW Alex over on the newest MWE Event coming up... Emergence.... if you do this tiny little task for me then I guarantee that you will one day become the Undisputed MWE Champion but YOU GOT TO WORK WITH ME on this and TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY... HEY....!!"

Gunther already disrobed and was butt naked on the bed-- he also somehow managed to cover his bod with red flower pedals and perfume.... Gunther did the ding dong to Staphanie as a mating call of some kinds......

"Ohhhh.... I take OUR love very very CERISOULY Miss Staphy-poos.... let's celebrate by popping the cork--"

Again somehow magically Gunther had a bottle of champagne promptly situated on his crotch for Staphanie to open.......

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dhi1YGqTsX8

word count: 242