CH.14 Main Thread: The Employer Arc: Act 1

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Admin
Site Admin

CH.14 Main Thread: The Employer Arc: Act 1

Press HERE for plugin to play on firefox.
** As you continue to scroll down the list of tapes loaded on the CWnet application, you come across an odd entry. You press on it and it uncovers a scene, a series of stored memories....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Charon was perplexed by the arrival of Obed Marsh- she still held the oddly sloshing gourd with its liquid was swishing back and forth!

Charon Death: Mate. WOW.... WHO is he?! and WHAT is this thing!?

** Brandon gripped his cane and approached the window which by that time snow fell from the sky above the manor.

Brandon: Right. Obed Marsh. A human I met during my travels- it was chance that we met, perhaps. ANYWAYS matey [turns around whimsically] we have 'something'... let's see it... [grabs the odd plant looking container thing with golden dancing fish along its side]... Right.... um... So...

** Charon rolls her eyes in the back of her head....
Charon Death: Urgh. Give me that... [takes the gourd] Right. So we drink what is inside this thing and we drop off into lala land and obtain some sort of knowledge that will help piece these puzzles together, supposedly.

** Brandon retrieves the gourd from Charon by flinging the tip of his cane underneath the container and popping the gourd out from her grasp into his.

Brandon: Riggggggggghhhttttttttttt. [swish.... swish....] Shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TF: Meanwhile.... the scene dramatically changes to what is left of the elaborate CreatureWrestling Headquarters...</span>

Ever since the disappearance of Darkspade at the last CreatureMania and the Absolute Undisputed Championship, Alexander has shocked the entire world by declaring that CreatureWrestling is dismantled- driving the stocks plummeting and effectively bankrupted the once absolute undisputed ruler of this sport. It was not clear what had happened either to the McMahon Family... they simply vanished after the CM ppv and their estate was also sold off.

But the scene cross-fades into the empty office of Alexander Arcane. The Promoter himself was standing still.... looking out of the 12 foot tall double-panned glass window to the vast dark cityscape. Alexander brought a glass of red blood wine to his lips and sipped it- staring deeply into the night.

**From the darkness emerges Richard Arcane and the two have some words.

Richard Arcane: So. This is all over with huh? Almost 20 years and you just up and give in. I don't understand it brother, you had it all. You were feared and revered. You even annihilated & humiliated all of your so-called competitors... CCW, Vince McMahon and oh I forgot the other one but it rhymed with diaper.... anyway, for fucks sake AT LEAST EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

** The camera shot executed an extreme closeup of the side of his right lip- it raised as he smiled. Then he said:

Alexander Arcane: We saved this world, that is all that matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere....

".....when you find out who that is- I am sure you will find it fondly more interesting that if it was me."

** Red Spyder contemplated what The Dark Sincentius just revealed- that in fact Red Spyder was Eddie but who was the Employer? and why were these visions so significant?

"I AM DONE playing your games Sincentius... I DEMAND to see this Employer.... I DEMAND to be released from all of this....."

** The Dark Sincentius was enjoying himself more and more as Red Spyder's frustrations escalated over the roof- and with that, Sincentius whipped out yet another cigarette and pointed to the visions in-front of them.

Serin was hiding behind an old cauldron until a demon tossed the large cauldron to the side.... Red Spyder recalled he tried to warn Serin but it was fruitless as these were just visions of the past. Instead, Red watched as the child Spade of Death emerged to confront the demon....

**His heightened energy also changes....
LEAVE my brother alone!!!! - yelled Spade.

The demon rose to his feet, for the moment ignoring Serin, and with ease did he swipe his large hand in the air causing just the air molecules to cut a column straight through which was sent toppling down near Spade. Luckily Spade rolled out of the way but the demon persisted to attack by sending debris in Spade's direction until finally Spade was struck in the chest by a pieces of rubble thus pinning the child to the floor unconscious.... just mere inches from his brother Serin.

"MWWHAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is sooooooo much fun, now is it? Now.... now.... back to YOU! [points to Serin]"

????: "NO. You're messing this all up.... Lord Mortismere!"

**The demon, now revealed to us as Lord Mortismere, turns around to be within the presence of.........Obed Marsh..... however, to Red Spyder watching he has no idea who this man is.
word count: 802
Admin
Site Admin

More to remember... More to dream.

You come home from a long day of work, pop open a bottle of wine and sit down on your couch. You press your home button on your PS5 controller and navigate through the Media category to the CWnet app. You press the app and there was a notification of a past scene... intrigued, you press it and a series of events play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Image Image Once, there were 4 Children of Sin.... Spade, Damien & Serin of Death... but the last child was neither blood or friend- his name was Eddie Bernie. Eddie did, however, have something in common with the rest of the children... for he too was a 'special' child. Eddie was endowed with amazing abilities that frightened his parents- indeed, even murdered his father.

Eddie could not understand why he was different- why everyone around him grew old but he didn't. Then one unfaithful night Eddie's gravely old mother released custody of him to Death's Wind- the mother patriarch of the Death Family... one of the ancient Creature tribes. Keep in mind though, as miraculous as Eddie was for the past decade or five, Eddie's mother never explained to her son what he was. And neither did the Death family to their beloved sons....

It was an amazing kept secret- the Death family was able to suppress the powers of the children and keep them oblivious to the truth but for how much longer would that work? And, why? Why was it so important to keep the secret that one is a Creature of the Night?

As the years pressed on- the children did grow, slowly when compared to humans. Then, one night Eddie decided to go a step further in his misbehaving and enter the forbidden forest. Damien was the first to protest and confront Eddie- but amidst the arguing, the youngest child, Serin, wanders off into the forest!!

After regrouping, the remaining children planned to distract the grownups and Spade, along with Eddie, were elected to go out and find poor lost Serin.... all alone.... or was he? Heh.

Serin kept running for his life... deeper and deeper did he go within the forbidden forest... and as he progressed his entire body felt hot-- it got to a point that he had to stop behind a tall shrub overlooking a dark stream in order to catch his breath.... feeling the heat inside of him intensify- Serin drops to his knees and placed his two hands as a cup and a scooped up a puddle of water in his hands to drink, and to cool down. The cool water helped but his body was still burning like fire inside.....

**The Figure watches on as so did Sincentius in wonderment**
"What is wrong with him... does he have the fever?"

**Sincentius smiled and took another puff from his cigarette**
"Well, I guess you can say that- heh. Now, watch this part- things are about to get very interesting indeed... hehehee...."

And then, in the not too far off distance Serin could hear trees crack and crumble-- he stands up and looks into the darkness and there, right there, were two deep blood red eyes staring back at him. Serin was petrified with fear and couldn't move a muscle.... the evil figure methodically walked forward in which Serin could only vaguely capture some of the features of his predator.... A demonic face with a crooked smile-- and then, in a shocking change, Serin screamed and from his body emitted fire in all directions!!! The demon instantly backed off into the forest while everything around Serin burned......

That was when Eddie and Spade saw the fire in the distance.....

"FUCK!!! The place is on fire.... did that truly come from Serin??"

But before Sincentius could respond, once again, The Figure got a head attack and fell to the ground holding his head in agony.... yet, another odd vision unfolded.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the two swords of destiny in his hands, Spade Deathen- the Guardian of Balance- finally had Hra'Spyder where he wanted him.... but without the monster beef, Hra'Spyder's power was vastly diminishing to the point that Spade, Cadmus and even the downed Lilith could see that Hra'gad was wrestling control with Red Spyder.

Cadmus slowly walked up to Spade and looked up at him with his innocent eyes....

"Please forgive him... just open your eyes wide and see that it is all over now... there is no need for further punishment....."

"Go away kid... you're bothering me...."

Meanwhile, Red Spyder was losing control... he finally bent backwards and from his mouth gushed out some black water along with the fetal remains of Hra'gad... Red's unborn son....

Spade turned his head back to just see Hra'gad's gross deformed remains- it was still wiggling and squirming like a cut off lizard's tail... But even with that, Spade resumed to place the blades by Red's neck--- that was when Red, when he lowered his head, looked back at Spade inquiringly.

"urgh... that was nastiest thing I EVER had in my mouth... and let me tell ya, that's saying A LOT!"

"SHUDDAP YOU FUCKING MURDERER.... YOU KILLED SERIN AND I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE FOR HIS!"

"who the FUCK is Serin? urgh... *cough*

It was odd indeed, because Spade never once before this event connected Red Spyder to his younger brother- could it be that when Spade was spliced into halves that he also lost his memory and the balance restored it? And so, the next page unfolds as The Figure is helped up by The Dark Sincentius.....

Back at home you hear your cellular phone sound off, there is a call. You pause the application as it was about to resume to the next scene.

"Hello, who is speaking?"

Silence on the other end.

"Hello?"

"How are you enjoying the show?"

"What?! -- who who are you? is this a prank?!"

"Not in the least. You are after all and always have been the main character in my narrative...."

[PHONE CALL ENDS]
word count: 1020
Mamud

Maybe we're just tripping balls?

Brandon tips back his gourd and takes a swig.

"Ungh. It feels like snot and tastes like rotted blood!"

Doubting this nonsense even more, Charon raises her gourd up to her chin,holds her breath, opens her mouth wide and with a jerk of her hand sends a splash of a bright red viscous syrup down the back of her throat, in the hopes of avoiding her tongue. Brandon's not wrong--it feels exactly like swallowing her own snot, and she holds down a gag at the foreign loogie at the center of her world. She gulps, keeps swallowing until she needs to breath--gasps and gags. Some made its way into her sinuses; she swears she can taste it when she breathes out. Rotted blood, pungent herbs, overpowering musk, and chemicals make her swoon.

"Brandon, did Obed just get me to drink his..." Charon pauses, noticing the fish creatures on her gourd have started dancing as if in a flip book: she sees their motion as if a series of distinct images inserted in front of her. While most of the fish creatures cavort and gambol randomly, one turns to face her and points towards the ground. Looking where it points, Charon sees Brandon on his back: pupils blown wide, spittle foaming at the edges of his mouth, and no movement of his chest. The more she stares, the more details of his face she can see, as if she's zooming in: his eyelashes, the pores of his face like pools--and she realizes she's fallen on top of him, staring at his face.

"One! Two! Three!" the Pointing Fish hisses. Charon hears a bell, and feels herself melt. Colors streak in front of her--she closes her eyes, and sees pulsing faces roll around in her vision. Her context distorts: one moment she's on the ground, the next moment she feels she's resting in an 80's sitcom, the next moment she's preparing to give a speech on the importance of respecting the desires of alfalfa.

Impressions of realities spin around her, She's a taxi cab driver; she's a mother who'd never shoot anyone; she's a carpenter and uses her nail guns with expertise. Through all of her impressions, she starts noticing the same white figure in each--a woman, pale as plaster and draped in make-shift fabric. The figure slowly faces towards Charon, and states:

"I don't think you drank enough--you took a small sip, didn't you? You have to drink as much as you can, or it's harder to stay in the you from when you came. I'll help you, but you owe me, and either you can find a way to return an equal favor or I'll come and exact my price. I'll do the same for your friend--he's lost too." The figure reaches out a hand towards Charon, palm up as if offering an item that isn't there. "My name's Mamud--now, there's a reason you came here, between what is real and what was or might have been. You're looking for information--focus on what you don't know, focus on what you want to know but can't even say... Focus! And now reach out, and tag yourself in!"

Charon slaps her hand, and she feels her focus and memory return. Her vision coalesces, the impressions sort themselves into a useful order. Charon focuses on the one she knows will show her what she needs to see, and feels herself dive into it...
word count: 605