CH.14 Main Thread: The Employer Arc: Act 1

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Admin
Site Admin

A flashback.... the keys made from The Hand of God.

Watching this all unfold in the comfort of your living room.... oddly... your LED screen flickers again and this time a flashback....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

(To see this entirely view: https://creaturewrestling.com/history/c ... act1-5.php )

Somewhere, in an alternative future, now evaporated... but its accounts are vital for the past and present.

"Right.... So.... you're a not just me from the future...... you are a clone of me from the future. Right." "Right. Hra'gad was building a new body from the DNA of important people but specifically, he needed the power of his daddy's monster beef which brought him into this world!!! There was more, much more...." "Oh?.... Right. Let me guess, that memory you just shared ended up BAD." "You're right that is right. Right so Deadblood had something that Hra'gad least expected on his person...... The Undisputed Mortal Wrestling Championship.... it is what allowed us a second chance....." "Rightttttttttttt. What is the deal with title belts nowadays? Why have them a-tall?" "Right."

Back to the present, the alternative future Charon announced that she is not just from an alternative future but that she is actually a Hra'gad clone gone wrong-- the present Charon also experienced a memory from the Clone Charon in that Hra'gad is building himself a new body from the DNA of many lives and incorporated the Monster Beef as the key ingredient... but daresay there were lots of other unanswered questions in need of answering--

(After witnessing a sick way into the McMahon manor using a secret elevator)

"Right. I am not going to even ask."
After wiping off- the Clone Charon joins the present Charon in the elevator and after a press of a button, the door closes, the two talk again.... altho a bit awkwardly.....

"Right. About those dam belts.... " "Well before we talk about the titles, I just want to apologize for all of the troubles you've been in. I am sure you seen from the dimensional portal we exited, Lord Mortismere could not be destroyed by you and Darkspade because not all of the spirit chains were severed- there was a Charon still left in the real world.... which is me. Mortis kept me secured for just the case someone tried to kill him. [the present Charon didn't say anything.... only nodded] There are lots of similarities between our realities and differences but what has remained constant are the the two mysterious title belts known as the Absolute and Mortal belts.... or rather, the material they are made out of."

"The material? The metal?"

"Right. Aeean Hades made three hidden keys with specific properties all in order to open the Gates of the Apocalypse.... the first key was in the form of a syrup and stored in a vial. This was the twilight phial that Kizmat once possessed, its purpose, though still unclear, was to create a tunnel through time and space- allowing one to enter into any outer Gate. The second key served the function of opening the Final Gate; this is the key as you now know it as the Absolute Title. But originally it was not a title at all but a metal made from the shaft of God's scepter to serve the purpose as the 'hand to unlock all....'

Charon #1 briefly interrupted by blurting out....

".....Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom- Psalm 45:6." "Right! Wow we are both a walking wikipedia. The Hand of God. But Aeean had the metal cut into two pieces without God's knowing. The reasons are still unknown but what is understood is this became the building blocks for BOTH the so-called Absolute Title and the Mortal Championship..... We believe that Aeean had a backup plan and intended to open the Gate of Apocalypse inadvertently to seek his revenge- but as plans go, not all of the time they are fool-proof. The metal that made up the Mortal Belt was eventually stolen and resurfaced in lore but somehow the Arcane family acquired the artifact and stayed in their family ever since.... we later found that after prolonged exposure of many generations to the metal that the family developed a seventh sense to locating Creatures of the Night- the metal amplified dormant properties of the mind."

Charon #1 realized that there was a lot to take in... the Mortal belt and Absolute belt were made from the same material and that the Arcane family had one of the artifacts for generations....

"You said there were three keys?" "Right. Aeean Hades was a masterful planner.... he realized that if anything were to ever go wrong that there needed to be a master key that could unlock any gate both outer and inner made from all of the materials combined.... but to also, allow him free passage in Hell and Heaven. His grand plan was to take revenge upon God himself....now how would he do that, I dunno. But bollocks we are talking about madmen here. So there you have it."

"You know where this master key is at?"

The Clone Charon smiled and looked at Julie's red-hearted locket around Charon #1's neck.....

"Yes. Its the locket you are now wearing... or rather, the same complete locket but from my timeline..."

Suddenly the elevator door opens and immediately the two Charons covered their mouths after a foul stinky rotten stench filled the air!

And then, we continue into an alternative reality.... (Everything below occurs from: https://creaturewrestling.com/history/c ... -alt-1.php)

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Static then fills your LED screen again- with scenes going so fast it is hard to catch glimpse- what you could make of it is a possible future where the McMahons dominate the world, scenes of Red Spyder and Charon trying to find Darkspade and Angel, scenes of Deadblood, Angel and a child wearing a title belt in a cabin.... and then the scenes slow down to a point where there is a confrontation at CW Headquarters and the monstrosity of Hra'gad:

The concealed clone Charon swiftly nodded and pointed at Hra'gad dead in the main chamber... Darkspade believed that the body in with its two arms pulled out was the clone Charon and his "real" daughter was standing right next time him.....

Meanwhile.... back in the main chamber..... it seemed that the day was won.... Darkspade and "Charon" re-joined Red Spyder, Deadblood and Angel in the main chamber and they all stare at each other laughing... except, Deadblood had already grabbed his shotgun and just walked away.....

However, everyone had forgotten Markus who just pulled himself off from the walls.... he laughs manically at all of them:

"Mwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....hahahhahaahhaa!!! FOOLS!!! Every single one of you.... ARE FOOLS!! You think that you won? I have news for ALL OF YOU [stands up and reaches his hands out] I WILL USE THE LAST OF HRA'GAD'S POWERS AND OPEN THE APOCALYPSE!!!"

In horror, everyone saw the charred remains of Hra'gad move until a dark spiritual orb, the last remaining piece of Hra'gad's dark spirit, enters into Markus' body.... in an instant the Moon up-high above Earth glowed a dark red and an eye materializes.... The eye quickly transformed into a gigantic doorway.... trillions of Hellish hordes rained down upon Earth sending it ablaze with its destructiveness..... Red Spyder shook his head and in one instant he impaled Markus with the Monster Beef finally killing him...... Everyone looked at each other in silence.....

"There HAS to be something that we can do? SOMETHING!!!"

Charon then stepped up... "There is. There might be a way.... if, only if, we had the Final Key we could go back into the past and prevent Hra'gad from even happening.... I believe the Final Key is here with us because my dad was sent briefly several hours into the past to pop some stupid ass bitch."

That made Darkspade chuckle a bit, even as the Apocalypse was finally here... And then, from behind Angel that eerie freak'n kid appeared again.... but this time, it paused for Angel...

Angel turned around and knelled down to him "Thank you.... thank you. But I am afraid it was too late...."

The kid points to the red locket around Angel's neck... it was pulsating!!! Angel swiftly takes the necklace with the locket off of her neck and holds it up into the air....

"This thing... why is it doing this?" Charon was salivating at the mouth....

"Well. That makes sense.... its Julie's locket... an artifact of the Vaolrixous tribe.... those motherfuckers- well that's where they hid the Oracle's power all of this time..... Heh"

Everyone turns around shocked and confused at Charons' remarks.... that was when in the background you could see the "other" Charon was inching herself in their direction while still bleeding out from her lack of limbs..... The fact that there were still two Charons alive means that....... Hra'gad was not completely done yet!!! That was when the kid raises his finger and points at the so-called real Charon and says "It's HIM" Everyone realized in horror what he meant but before they could do anything- the imposter Charon snatches the Final Key and clenches it in his hands..... with her eyes aglow in a horrific hatred red-- The imposter Charon blows everyone away by its powers and as the rain of fire from the Apocalypse bombard the place they all stood-- the imposter Charon vanished through a portal into the past......

::::SCREEN GOES TO STATIC::::
word count: 1633
Angel of Death
The Guardian of Righteousness and Unholy Empress

Rise, for the Angel of Death is present.

The next scene unfolds slowly within the corridors of Castle Mortis. The environment is dark, morbid and disturbing... then a cross-fade into the throne room, where, a person is seated... they look up... and that was when she was greeted by Markus.

::Markus kneels::
"My grace. You summoned?"

??? : It is time to act. These six years of planning will bare fruit.

::Markus stands::
"Yes, my Empress of Death, Guardian of Righteousness...."

The Empress stands........... "... I, Angel of Death, command my revenge."

Elsewhere- you are watching this all unfold on the new CWnet app... and you could have sworn that Angel of Death looked like a chick from the Game of Thrones... but you are definitely entertained. Albeit this all seemed a little TOO real... though, far-fetched. You get up as a commercial happens to grab a soda-pop when a knock is at your door. Perplexed- why is there a knock at 8pm- you look through your apartment door scope and see no-one.... odd. You slowly open the door knob and see no-one in sight... however, you hit something with your foot below.... a brown package from eBay.

"Oh... delivery... this late?"

You take the package, place it on he counter, open it up with a knife, pull out the styrofoam..... and right infront of you was a title belt.

Awh! NICE I got it... a sick Mortal Wrestling Championship replica... dayum this is heavy.

Taking your prize, you put it on and prance around your apartment room... the belt was VERY authentic, maybe too authentic! And then you see that the commercial is done... you sit down, still with the belt strapped around you waist and watch in anticipation...

The next scene cross-fades back to Charon and Brandon along with the two odd figures...
word count: 308
Mamud

Re: CH.14, Act I - Remembering the Past.... The Beginning of the Employer Arc

(Previous connecting post: viewtopic.php?p=1531#p1531 )

Obed Marsh faces Charon and Brandon, and says: "I did warn you were courting the death of your souls. Your souls remain intact, more or less--is being a Guardian a worse fate than that? Did I need to add more warnings beyond 'death of your souls' to help you understand some serious consequences could happen? And it wasn't my intention you become Guardian, necessarily. I made a deal with Aeon Hades, the Architect of the Gates, to ensure the gates had Guardians--in exchange for this, I was unstuck from time and able to affect small changes for my own benefit and the benefit of my line. When no Guardian stands at a Gate, I can appoint one; I cannot protect your status, and others can take it from you. If you don't want the power, then simply lose a fight against one who seeks your position.. and try not to die in the process, or be too diminished from the fight. I had to appoint someone; you made it clear you wanted to be involved, and your fighting demonstrates you can hold the gate from minor powers. Great; you're the new target. I mean Guardian. The new Guardian of Wickedness. Congratulations!"

Mamud starts, "Karen Death, you want this positio--"

"It's Charon, like the ferry man," Brandon corrects.

"Oh? The ungrateful entitlement for me saving her life, her mind, and giving her a free level up confused me.--I was sure she was a Karen. Well anyway, you want this position. The Employer can control the minds of those not protected--and that's how its changing reality and trying to ...whatever its trying to do. I haven't figured that out yet. It controlled my mind: made me feel Righteous in standing back and doing nothing as my house, my servants were taken from me and handed over to another. Obed let me drink from his flask, and I learned of The Employer's actions--I could see its hand. Do you want to be susceptible to its control? As a Guardian, you cannot be directly controlled. Don' t you want... er, something.... What is it you want, again? Why are you here? "
word count: 377