CH.14 Main Thread: The Employer Arc: Act 1

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Admin
Site Admin

Safe Haven

The scene changes back to Red Spyder and The Dark Sincentius witnessing the Children of Sin... after Red Spyder recovers from his migraine... The Dark Sincentius reaches his hand out to Red Spyder, on the ground, and lifts him up....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

"Urgh... what just happened....?"

"That was the worst and longest yet.... WHELP onward!"

"WAIT!!!"

The environment swiftly changes and now we are seeing the three boys dashing through the forest- it was now day break- the kids were stuck out here the entire night-- and what was not immediately on their mind was how Damien and the rest of the family were doing.... the Death family, by now, ought to know what is going on and should be looking for the kids.

Eddie takes Spade and Serin to a small clearing, passed an odd status of a Lilly, where a make-shift campsite was already constructed...

Spade eases Serin over his shoulder and down to the ground by a log, in front of a few logs situated in a circle for burning. Spade turns abruptly to Eddie, as Eddie was kicking the ground to clear a better place to sit, and SLAMS EDDIE AGAINST A TREE!!!

Eddie: "HEY HEY HEY WHAT GIVES MAN?!"

Spade: "Where the FUCK were you!!! you just up and left me- us- and we could have DIED to that monster!!!"

::Eddie pushes Spade off of him::

Eddie: "Look.... man... I am s-awry that happened... I came looking for you two- right? we're here, RIGHT? ALIVE, RIGHT?"

::Spade looks down at the ground, then over his shoulder at Serin and returned his gaze back at Eddie::

Spade: "So. Now what? We're not out of the woods yet- I don't even know WHERE we are- how far from home. Did you make this camp?"

Eddie: "Yeah, I did. Figured that this whole thing could turn out for the worse- I really mean it, I am s-awry, I was just trying to survive myself out here, I promised to myself I would go find help and then I heard the screaming and the sounds of fighting- I ran to you guys."

Spade: "Alright. We're here- we're alive. Just need to figure a way out of this- our parents, by now, aren't fooled by Damien's distraction- I am sure that they are now looking for us... I just hope that that monster decide NOT to come at us again--"

Eddie: "Well that one dude showing up was unexpected---"

Spade: "--- yeah, it sure was. I wonder how he managed... if he's still alive."

Eddie looks down at the ground and back up to meet Spade's eyes... then glances at Serin...

Eddie: "I bet he is hungry... we all are. Look- if you get some firewood, we can start a fire, I brought some stew from the pantry and left it in my backpack- we can totally eat that!"

::Spade nods::
Spade: "Alright. Heh. Mum isn't going to like that you're in her pantry, again...."

::Eddie chuckles::

And as Eddie turns he walks through Red Spyder watching this all unfold... The Dark Sincentius is smiling through all of this.....

"Okay. So. What's so special about this scene? I mean, I am glad that they got away from that monster-- their family ought to find them real quick....."

::The Dark Sincentius takes a puff from his cigarette::

"Right. I wonder, why set up a campsite by a statue of a Lily?

"The place is littered with ruins of something-- like Eddie had a moment to think about where he was at and it was pitch black..."

"Yeah. He did wonders setting up a campsite in the middle of a pitch-black night..."

Red Spyder raised his eyebrow...
word count: 636
Angel of Death
The Guardian of Righteousness and Unholy Empress

The Act of a Loving Mother. And the Fears of a Loving Lover.

Back in the present, during the evening hours.

The next scene takes us back to Castle Mortis. After the Empress declared her move for revenge- we see her walking the morbid hallway with a black candle and turns to enter through a heavy oak door that was unlocked by a key that rested on an necklace around her neck.

Once inside, The Empress lights a few candles with her back candle and approaches a large Victorian-era bed-- there, rested silently, was a young man in his early 20s... shocking the viewer watching... as The Empress gets closer to the man's face did her black candle reveal a slumbering Cadmus!!! Angel places the candle right by his nightstand- and lays next to her son... caressing his hair until she fell asleep beside him....

Sometime later... there was a knock at the door... Angel slowly rises and walks over to the door to open it...

Cadmus: "May I come in... [Angel does... Cadmus looks at Cadmus asleep in the bed]... I did not get his nose or skin color perfectly right... that bitch Charon caught it."

::Angel of Death motions to her son in the bed....::

Angel of Death: "It does not matter. They were never in his life, or mine, to begin with. They left me to Lord Mortismere's desires, to his designs... never once cared what happened to me or [places her hand across Cadmus' cheek] to him. The Death Family can all rot in hell... and now that we have possession over the "Creatures of the Night's" treasured wrestling organization-- we can hunt them all down with ease... as they will blindly arrive like a moth to a flame..."

::The 'other' questionable Cadmus just stares... when suddenly the Cadmus sleeping makes noises, startling everyone.... Cadmus sleeping says....:

"Mor.. mo.... mortal.... Wr.. es...tli....be....lt... its th... the key!"

Angel is taken back... the first time Cadmus has said anything in years... she stands up and thinks....

The questionable Cadmus speaks first, "Mortal? Wrestling? I think he also said belt..."

Angel of Death: "Right.... The Mortal Wrestling belt... is the key? Hm. Do you know how to find it?"

The questionable Cadmus replies, "Its been lost since the time convergence match at CreatureMania XIV years ago... but, since it is a divine artifact, we can find it if we use the remains of Lord Mortismere's unholy scepter... the Staff of Mortis."

Angel of Death: "Do it... find the staff and bring it to me!!!!"

::Scene ends::

Back at the Technocracy with Charon, Brandon, Obed and Mamud....

Charon and Brandon were all taken back by what Mamud revealed...

Charon of Death: "If this Employer can control the minds of those not protected, and by begin a guardian helps me stop this person, okay mate. Fine. I accept it... but you two don't even seem to know what this Employer actually wants... and to change reality?"

::Obed Marsh steps in::

Obed Marsh: "Trust me, its a long long story. I did not know it to be true, that we've been manipulated and controlled until I stumbled upon a concoction that blocks The Employer's powers-- and its only partial. Only a Guardian like yourself can think clearly and without The Employer's interference- they need it to be that way you see- whatever they want must be done through those willing, not controlled."

::Brandon also steps in::

Brandon: "Oi! mates... okay, so, you said something to Charon about what she wants? Um... good question... what exactly do we want..."

::Charon did not hesitate::

Charon of Death: "I want the love of my life to remain safe...."

Mamud: "So. Kizmat.... you want him safe."

::Charon nods::
Charon of Death: "Tell me if you can, where can I find Kizmat...."
word count: 650
Admin
Site Admin

Back to the DISTANT past... and BACK to the distant... FUTURE?

Meanwhile... in the distant past... during the confrontation between Darkspade, Altimac (Cadmus) and Red Spyder....

Red Spyder conjured wickedness down from his black polished fingernails between our heroes!! After the vicious attack, and the plumes of smoke dissipated, Darkspade was the first to slowly rise from the desolate ground and looked over to his right to see Cadmus laying still on the ground!! Spade claws his way to the young man and shakes him- he was still alive- but breathing heavily- like the wind got knocked out of his lungs.

The Unholy One helped Cadmus stand up and they both looked around for their new "friend" aka Red err... Transvestite from CreatureVania?

Then! Cadmus took Spade by his collar and they teleported out of the way as yet another blast of wickedness strikes where they stood....

Image "HEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! TAKE THAT!! BUNNIES!!!!"

Darkspade had quite enough of this... that was when Cadmus realizes a plan....

Cadmus: "Look... we're unable to do anything here. We must find the Undisputed Mortal Wrestling Championship belt..."

"But I thought it was lost in time...."

Cadmus: "True... but there IS an artifact that can locate the belt... Lord Mortismere's scepter.... The scepter was designed by Aeean Hades to not only find any key, but it will send the holder to whichever time period is best to acquiring it."

"But.. that was destroyed by me and Charon...."

Cadmus: "Right. It was. IN YOUR past... but in my reality Lord Mortismere's scepter was only damaged, Mortismere was not sent with you and Charon into the Gate of Balance after a failed arch-light.... the scepter was rebuilt and he used it to tempt Angel of Death into becoming his Empress. [Spade looks confused as normal]... we already changed the timeline you knew. I am actually astral projecting into this reality from the future, and, I am immune to The Employer's influences, so."

"The... The Employer?"

Camdus: "Right. Listen. As the Guardian of Balance you can transverse through time, but with my help, you will be unzipped back into "DARKSPADE"... the body.... and you might have a new dialogue tag abbreviation for your name...., I will send your body through the astral plane, and your unholy powers, like a magnet, will propel you to the right time where you can find the scepter. USE the scepter... it will act like a beacon and take you to the belt in that time... your other pieces will remain here as anchors and means to ward off this transvestite dooder.

... Darkspade sighs....

I know we must have defeated Red Spyder, because, well, I exist right now to speak to you, but to ensure that we don't cause a time paradox- you have to do this! Find the scepter... use it to locate the belt... and listen, destroy the scepter in order to return back here AND with the belt..... if you wait too long, who knows what may happen, the reality in which you go to might change. So, got it? GOT IT?!"

Spade was perplexed and that was when Red Spyder hurled a boulder at them by just kicking it with his high-heel shoes!!!!

"ACK!!!! OKAY OKAY.... SEND ME..... QUICKLY!"

And with that..... Cadmus swiftly placed the palm of his right hand on top of Spade's head-- they both closed their eyes-- Cadmus then shoved Spade backwards--- his soul and spirit separated from his body and appeared!, and as such, DARKSPADE remained.... Cadmus releases his palm and propelled DARKSPADE through an astral rift-- letting fate to decide where he ends up.

At that moment- the large boulder impacted the earth where once Spade was at... but the impact sent Cadmus soaring into the air and tumbled to the ground....

.... Spade's soul... and The Unholy Knight of Darkness.... his spirit suddenly stand in-between Camdus and "Red" Spyder from CreatureVania....

Image "Haaahhh.... well... LOOK at that... two more little bunnies emerged... this is going to be FUN!"
word count: 669