CH.14 Main Thread: The Employer Arc: Act 1

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

She stands as.... The Guardian of Wickedness?!

Back at the Technocracy warehouse...

The distortion immediately ceases. Charon feels like she's falling again; her awareness feels like it's doubling, and memories of an alternate past begin to return...

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Within Charon's mind an alternative past unfolds showing Darkspade, Deadblood and Alexander entered a deserted dark throne room and see a portal leading up to the Final Gate. All three enter into the portal and they see Kizmat up head staring upward at the Final Gate....

The Dark Queen mortally wounds Angel - her stomach was sliced by Lilith's elongated razor sharp nails!!!!................. Charon, who is bewildered watching screams: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ANGEL!!!!!!!! ............. which set off Red Spyder in a fury.. Red places Angel's body down... Lunging at Lilith, Red managed to slice off one of Lilith's hands. The Dark Queen watched as her hand bounced away before the Guardian of Wickedness rammed the chainsaw into her gut, the revving blade ripping out of her back in a shower of blood. Yanking it from her midsection, he followed up by shoving the chainsaw down her throat, dark blood gurgled out of her shredded mouth as the chainsaw chewed up her insides.

Removing the chainsaw one more time, he watched as Lilith's body crumpled to the ground, any tears on his face masked by the fresh coat of her blood. Everyone only watching in horror as the premium juices leaked all over the place by Lilith again began tending to her mutilated body. As Red scooped up Angel's body to lay her to rest somewhere a little nicer, he felt Lilith's long, sharp nails dig into the sides of his head before he was thrown against the Tree of Good and Evil himself, sending more apples falling.

In utter horror- all fears came to life. Red Spyder was thrown against the Tree and once he opened his eyes he looked up at the reformed monstrosity of Lilith-- with body was leaking premium juices all over... coating her skin and repairing her damaged cuts and regrowing her cut arm! "Dam." sighed Red...

The Dark Queen took her long nail on her finger and rammed it into Red's monster beef!!! She turned the nail extra slow enjoying Red's screams!!! It aroused her royale highness!! Sending orgasmic signals straight to her brain!!!

Kizmat couldn't stand for this much longer- he handed the baby to a bewildered Darkspade and in rage he unsheathe the Sword of Cain-- Again, Kizmat ran with fury and speared the Sword straight through Lilith's body which made her jolt back up... it was sick- she turned her head around while keeping her body full and frontal like a sick poltergeist movie-- and with a devilish, seductive smile she took the sword slowly out from her body and turned it around to only slice off Kizmat's own head off!!!

Charon, watching this all unfolds, gasps in horror.... and that was when The Dark Queen Lilith did the most unthinkable, sickening thing, she drowned Kizmat's head with her premium juices and kicks his head into the void below....

And then, as Charon was crying... running towards Kizmat's remains.... the distortion field happens and she falls flat back on the floor in the Technocracy.... She was balling crying a loud.... Brandon walks over and puts his hand on the back of her shoulder...

"Mate... I am sorry."

Charon lifts her head, face is covered in tears, and in angry shouts to the two individuals Obed Marsh and Mamud....

Charon: WHY!!!! WHY do this to me?! WHY WHY was that shown?!!! If this means to be a guardian, you can take it all back!?!!
word count: 621

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
Admin
Site Admin

Contemplating her role in all of this….

The next thing that happened was the viewer, watching everything through the CWnet app is perplexed— is this actually real or fake? Everything that has transpired is so far-fetched how could this be real?

After Charon stated she does not want to be the Guardian of Wickedness, the viewer blurts a loud “… SHE JUST SAID SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS?!”

The image on the LED screen then shows Charon looking all around her space, confused, as if she heard a voice… the viewers’ eyes bulge in shock as Charon seemingly acknowledges the viewers presence.

Charon: Right. Now I am hearing voices…..

Mamud nods and says, “as said, if you desire to not take the job, you have that right. But before decide, hear us out, you just prevented these creatures from invading your realm— as a guardian, you can open or close the gates of Wickedness… even enter it… call forth and command those within it and especially draw upon its powers. This may be your best bet to finding out what happened to your world and to fix it….”

Charon looked at Brandon, he just tilted his head to his right and casually raised his hands outward as if saying “what do you have to loose?”

Charon: Right. I’m in…. For now. So, tell me, what’s up with you too dolts?
word count: 227
Admin
Site Admin

Reveal-ations...

After The Employer's brief visit with Red Spyder, it was abundantly clear that there was something vital to know amidst these visions that The Dark Sincentius has been revealing... Red Spyder, however, was not convinced to help The Employer much further- after all- he was made a slave... internally he thought, "why me?..."

The Dark Sincentius smiled and then with a flicker of his cigarette the environment changes back to the dark forest and within the dilapidated temple ruins...

The demon rose to his feet, for the moment ignoring Serin, and with ease did he swipe his large hand in the air causing just the air molecules to cut a column straight through which was sent toppling down near Spade. Luckily Spade rolled out of the way but the demon persisted to attack by sending debris in Spade's direction until finally Spade was struck in the chest by a pieces of rubble thus pinning the child to the floor unconscious.... just mere inches from his brother Serin.

At that point a mysterious mortal appeared from out of nowhere.... "????: "NO. You're messing this all up.... Lord Mortismere!"

Mortismere eyeballs the intruder

MM: INTERRUPT ME?! WHO DARES MEDDLE WITH MY PREY.....

The mortal walks into the dim light coming from the ruins of a roof overhead. The person stands right in-front of a frightened Serin who dashed over to his unconscious brother, Spade, pinned underneath pieces of rubble.

Obed Marsh: I am Obed Marsh. And my Employer needs you to STOP what you are doing, or face the consequences.....

Mortismere leans his head back and a demonic, blood-curling, laughter takes place!!! Mortismere then rolls his head back and forth and looks back at Obed with a gigantic smile..... Mortis did not answer with words but instead he conjured a ball of Unholy Darkness in his right palm and instantly flung it at Obed.... Obed just closed his eyes and raised his hands outstretched wherein a glowing blue ball of light emitted forth from his body and protected him and the two boys.... Mortismere was slightly impressed, yet, he continued to bombard the barrier with a volley of Unholy Darkness.... with each hit did Obed Marsh show signs of fatigue.... until he looked back at the boys and said,

"Here..... [nods which sent the debris soaring off of Spade's body] GO GET OUT OF HERE... DON'T LOOK BACK!!!"

Serin helps his older brother, Spade, up and they make haste to the nearest exit but by the time they reached a desolate old door- it flings open, who stood there was little Eddie!!.....

Spade lifts his head up as he is supported by his little brother, Serin....

Spade: Eddie... you came back... we... we must get out of here......

Eddie looked past them and at Obed Marsh fending off wave after wave of Unholy Darkness. Eddie goes, "YOU leave... but I am NOT! this is sooooooooo cool!!"

Spade and Serin look at each other and both say, "ARE YOU NUTS?!"

Eddie sighs, "ohhh ohh alright, c'mon I found a path close-by let's go!!"

The three boys leave the temple and they pass right through Red Spyder and The Dark Sincentius viewing all of this.....

Stupid kids.

**Puff**
"Hmph. Interesting is it not? I do wonder, why did Obed Marsh tell Mortismere that this was all a mistake?"

** Red Spyder steps forward but he gets another migraine!! instead when he takes a step, the ground disappears and he keeps falling down into a void until he re-appears eons ago now back at the epic battle between Darkspade and Hra'Gad!

Eddie of the future rose from the ground as his younger self went around him in hiding-- and walked forward but then he falls again in pain with another vision.

Spade Deathen and the young man Cadmus, named Altimac after taking over Eaiden's body, watch in amazement as Red Spyder transformed into a hideous.... um... cross dressing somethingtheother.....

"WHAT? is there something on my beautiful face? So, milkshakes... ready for the Final Round!?"

It was at that moment that Lilith did the most unthinkable-- she allowed the goo that became of the remains of Hra'gad to enter her gaping love slit.... Cadmus turned swiftly around and saw what Lilith had done....it did not take long at all as her stomach bulged outward- alarming Cadmus to poke at Spade to do something... Lilith became pregnant!

**Spade kneels down and picks up the two blades, Sword of Cain and the Sword of Gilgamesh, of destiny tightly... he did a double take seeing Lilith AND Red..somethingtheother in their way**

"Um... WHAT did he turn into?! how do we fight THAT?!"

Cadmus lowers his head and then lifts it again.... "We must send him back into the wickedness...."

Spade was taken back, "AND PRAY TELL HOW DO WE DO THAT!?"

Cadmus says, "The only way is with a divine artifact... that would have been the absolute title belt- now, they are just pieces littered across this land. Albeit the absolute title was corrupted- it served as a key to open The Gate of Apocalypse.... [Spade sighs] But, there is another key.... in your future it was called The Undisputed Mortal Wrestling Championship....."

"Indeed!! But where is it? WAIT... I have seen you wear it?!"

Cadmus nods, "I have. The belt is made from the same metal as the Absolute title, but not corrupted. It can either enhance the Absolute title or, in my efforts, suppress the the Absolute Title's power! [Spade finally realizes some of Cadmus' motives]... alas, I lost it when traveling to this timeframe within the void. It could be anywhere in time....."

By that time Red Spyder flings his black scarf to the other side of his shoulder and says, "OKAY Gurls, TIME TO DIE!!!"

Image With that, Red Spyder emits a vicious bolt of wickedness from his black polished fingernails, and sends it between Spade and Cadmus!! sending them soaring from each other and crash landed on the desolate dark ground...
word count: 1027