[MAD: 6-24-2023] CWE is MAD - Announcement by the Promoter

Televised showings where regular matches occur. These are either setup by the Staff or players.
Cadmus

[MAD: 6-24-2023] CWE is MAD - Announcement by the Promoter

Once again as you click down your list of wrestling options on the new CWnet Application- you come across a new channel called. "MAD"- televised content. You click on it and are provided with matches to view but at the top of the list was an announcement by the Promoter....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Cadmus appears on your screen... he is situated in the center of the ring with a podium in the back of him with a large black cotton covering. The new promoter of Creature Wrestling Entertainment then addresses the world.

Cadmus: Welcome and welcome to the first-ever MAD in this new era. For those watching the new CWnet app on your devices, I hope you are enjoying the new content. Unlike in the past, you are provided with matches or specials like this one more frequently for our televised content material. I wanted to welcome you back, explain our new content options, and announce what may be on many people's minds as the first title in this era. We need a championship that can represent the world we live in the present and focus on pro-wrestling... why not start by introducing the highest title we have to offer first. Ladies and gentlemen [Cadmus then walks over to the black cotton covering and takes it off... revealing...] may I introduce to you the new CWE World Heavyweight Championship belt!!

The reporters and photographers stationed right outside of the ring explode with excitement!! Cadmus is smiling, holding the new title in his hands, and holds it up high for all to see...

word count: 270
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

Is that right, mate?

Then the lights cut to black out of nowhere, followed by a brief silence, until an unplayed entrance for decades played!!! Everyone was in shock to see who came out from behind the CreatureTron:

Charon of Death emerged!! She smiled devilishly at Cadmus in the ring and then approached him.... All the while, Cadmus was silent and was fixated on Charon's appearance, still holding the coveted new CWE World title belt in his right hand.

Once Charon entered the ring the lights rise overtaking the darkness.... she was then given a new mic to speak out from.

Charon of Death: Right. I am unsure who or what you are, but you're not Cadmus. That I know for sure. I do not even see any resemblances. But you piqued my interest in bringing back CWE and a new World title. This new title also means you need a new champion... I am telling you, mate; I am stepping up to the plate.

Cadmus looks down at the CWE World Title, smiles, and rises his own mic to his face...
word count: 180

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

The approach of The Unholy One and Only....

Then, again, the lights cut!!!!

Lightning then strikes!!!

Micheal Cole: Apparently CWE's budget needs help, they can't pay the electric bills!!

And then, the C-Tron illuminated with what sent chills down your spine!!!!!

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

It was surreal!! Utterly, and impossible, surreal!!! Like many times in the past, the atmosphere grew cold and dead... an ethereal fog rolled in from everywhere in the arena.... Images of the Unholy One and Only overtook the C-Tron, and for a while, nobody believed this was real- let alone he.... and then, he did... The DARKSPADE emerges from backstage, clad in a long dark ceremonial robe... he smiles, and then any light alive ends. To only cause the entire arena to light up again, but DARKSPADE was inside of the ring and up close and personal with Charon's face.... he too had a mic in hand, and he spoke ominously, the first time since his disappearance at CreatureMania XIV many years and years ago...

DS: Charon. Daughter. Do you want to become the next champion? I AM the champion, the ABSOLUTE champion, but I realize that my reign ended when Alex Arcane did. But that does not stop the fact that I AM the BEST Creature Wrestler of ALL time---- I am willing to allow you to fight me once again for the right to be the new champion and named the BEST.
word count: 240
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------