[MAD: 6-24-2023] CWE is MAD - Announcement by the Promoter

Televised showings where regular matches occur. These are either setup by the Staff or players.
Cadmus

The match is set then... and for the World Title.

Cadmus liked what he was seeing and hearing.... he interrupts the two by walking inbetween them, pulls them a part and raises the new title.

Cadmus: Good. Very good. I LOVE this. How about we resolve this HERE and TONIGHT! Let it be so that Charon Death and DARKSPADE will fight for the right to be called the BEST CreatureWrestler in the first match of the NEW Era.... but not any match, this one my friends, will be in a classic HELL IN A CELL match. What do you think about that? Acceptable?
word count: 93
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

Alright mates... Let's do it.

Charon glared at "Cadmus," but what he said mattered not- because she knew deep down that she was ready to beat Spadey once and for all.... and to take his reign away as the BEST Creature Wrestler of all time...

Charon: Daddy- I won't lie- I will cleave and mangle you until you're defeated and buried....

Darkspade just smirked

Charon: Last time, you beat me in a Hell in a Cell, but this time will be much different. I AM your HELL.

With that said, Charon and Darkspade walked backward until the lights dimmed again into darkness, for which they two disappeared as if what we saw in front of us was a ghostly mirage.
word count: 117

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010