AWW! I am here and dear my mullet is RED HAWWWWTTTT!!!!!

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Gunther
The Sex God

AWW! I am here and dear my mullet is RED HAWWWWTTTT!!!!!

The CWnet app then picks up in the parking lot as a long pink limousine pulls up. A sunshine gurl dressed in a tutu with bunny ears opens the passenger door and out comes...

Gunther puckered his swollen lips and lifted his nose up at an angle as if he smelt dog shit!! he looks to the right, then to the left, then almost trips on his untied shoelaces!!!

"AW! Tonight is a very special night. You wanna know why? AW! Its because silly senoritas, I am HERE to serenade you with my SEXINESS and proclaim my love to...................................."

"The SOON-to-be-Champion Championship!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Now, step aside, the LOVER is on his way!"

word count: 115
Gunther
The Sex God

And now, STEP ASIDE.... AND ALLOW ME TO SEXUALIZE!!! AWWWWWWW YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Then, the next scene in the arena fades into your CWnet app.... and then the lights dim pink along with a disco ball dropping down. On the CreatureTron:

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Gunther then emerges from the backstage, whips his wig-mullet to the side, and with a mic he sings......

Yes, yes, no
I lo-lo-love it
Mm, no, yes, yes, maybe

I'm famous fucking hot
I wanna sex myself right here, now
I'm famous fucking hot
I wanna sex myself right here, here, now

I love myself, I sex myself
Ah, I love myself, I sex myself

Yes, no, I lo-lo-love it
Yes, yes
I lo-lo-love it, maybe

I'm famous fucking hot
I wanna sex myself right here, now
I'm famous fucking hot
I love myself, I sex myself
Ah, I love myself, I sex myself

I'm famous fucking hot
I wanna sex myself right here
I'm famous fucking hot
I wanna sex myself right here
I'm famous fucking hot
I'm famous fucking hot

You're wondering at this point, what IS THE POINT.... wasn't this a wrestling show?!

After several hours of Gunther "singing" and telling himself he's "famous fucking hot"- he finally enters through the middle rope held open by his sunshine gurls, and points to the camera, while puckering his swollen lips!!

"AWh I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexed up right about meow. LISTEN to my vocal cords of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. And listen to me now, Botch Recliner, if that is your real name. I am here tonight, in this ring, where are YOU.....? I want to sex up the Soon-to-BE-Champion championship in a match of my hot self..... IF you don't come out here, I will SING until the end of time!!!! AWWWH!"
word count: 333
Botch Recliner

HUH!?! FATTTT ASSESESSESSSSS

Five weeks later...

The janitors were cleaning down the aisles and noticed that Gunther was hibernating in the ring with the mic in his mouth like a pacifier.... Some other janitors enter the ring and dusted around Gunther but then all of a sudden-like, the CreatureTron illuminated with a familiar song....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

No one in present could believe their non-existent eyes as Botch Recliner rolled from the backstage, clearly drunk out of his mind, and rolled on over to the vacant Spanish announcer's table for which Botch climbed himself on top off and pretended to have fainted out from a non-existent frog splash on his body... wiggling and worming on top of the body seeing if the table will break and save all of us some hours of our time back.... Botch Recliner rolled off of the table and screams out into the void of no-fans present..........

FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ASSSSSEESSSSSSESSSSSSSS!!!! HUH!?

After another 10 months, Botch finally makes his way into the ring and digs in deep into his stained tights the coveted Soon-to-Be-Champion Championship. Gunther was on his 50th song when he stops and looks at Botches' boozed up red eyes....

YOUR TWINKY FATTTTTT ASSES DING DONG!!!! HUH!?
word count: 213