Everest vs Mr Nobody

Admin
Site Admin

Everest vs Mr Nobody

Post by Admin »

A quick rivalry has developed, where as Everest finally got a suprise visit from Dark Feenixe. And to top it off, he got the credit blamed to Mr Nobody. To make a long story short, there was a shuffle and Everest looke dot be a true goner. But he is back, lets see him in action, for I am now allowing him to pick the stipulations. Good luck to him though.
word count: 71
Admin
Site Admin

JR's Comments (by JR)

Post by Admin »

JR: Oh my God What a Hellatious Battle that is going to Take place Everest Who after the miniTurni is going to Face and Square off against Nobody.

King: HA HA My money is on the Fresh guy Nobody Everest is going to Be Hurting.

JR: Give this Young and New Superstar some credit His Size and Speed though Diminnished is going to be Something that Nobody is going to Fear.

King: It is gonna Be NAsty and I think that Everest's Stipulations are going to be HArsh.

JR: King Everest is Probably out for Blood and I Wanna See this Hellatious battle Unfold. I don't Wanna Be The Loser in this one. What is Everest going to have for a Stipulation?

King: Here it comes!!
word count: 128
Admin
Site Admin

Before his music hits (by Nobody)

Post by Admin »

Nobody is shown on the Creaturetron at a graveyard.

Nobody: Everest... I told you you were going to fall into my traps soon... Did you heed my warning... No!

Nobody looks into the camera

Nobody: Then another takes interest in you, humiliates you and you choose to blame me. Not only that you claim I used magic. Boy I never had to raise an ounce of magicks to bring your goofy lookin ass down. Name your stip boy... I am ready for you... but are you ready for me...

<embed src="" hidden="true">

Nobody stepped through and mae his way down the ramp as Nine Inch Nails played Dead Souls to his entrance. He enterred the ring and walked around like a caged tiger, awaiting his victim.
word count: 127