Angel of Terror vs Jezi: Graveyard Match

Admin
Site Admin

Angel of Terror vs Jezi: Graveyard Match

Post by Admin »

The Prez gets into the ring.

Let me direct your attention to the Titon Tron. Jezi has been doing some thing to gain my attention. Recently she was captured for her own safty and some people decided to make a big deal of this and try to stage an escape, though one wsn't needed. So she is now being released at an secret location of a graveyard. The rules are simple. She jsut needs to go out the other side and she wins.

Now lets she what Jeiz is truly made of. I for one am very interested.
word count: 99
Admin
Site Admin

Jezi is released (by Angel of Terror)

Post by Admin »

Jezi was surrounded by a numbing cold. Sight was finally restored to her and she saw wisps of a grey mist swirling about her and finally disolving.

She looked around her. A harvest moon stood above the tree tops. The trees was thick around her and the shadows had acold cruel look to them. A ahead of her stood a tall brick wall. An ill kept iron gate stood looming directly ahead of her. The rusty gate's hinges were bent, causing on corner of the gate to be impaled on the ground.

Inside the cemetray head stones was littered over the rolling hills. The grass seems to blend in in a grey drab color from the mood overhead. Several mosulaums stood, peaking through the trees that had grown in the mist of the ancient graveyard.

Jezi took a deep breath. The air seems stale and still, with a tiny sniff of death. Not a sound was heard, as everything seem to just to be deadly silence.
word count: 167
Admin
Site Admin

Making her way to the gate... (by Jezi)

Post by Admin »

Jezi wondered about the rest of the matches. Jason would have finished his match, or should have, or... The timelessness of the mist added to the however long she spent as a "guest" of Kizmat, had thrown her clock completely off.

Standing just outside of the gate, she closed her eyes and took another deep breath. "You won't beat me, Terror," she mumbled. And stepped through the gates.
word count: 69