Exclusive insight with Charon of Death by Micheal Cole

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

Exclusive insight with Charon of Death by Micheal Cole

A few days later…

Charon purchased a new mansion just outside of Northampton, England with her proceeds from winning the CWE World Championship. The scene cross fades into view— showing the lush landscape and valley, and in the distance, as the view enlarges, was the new manor.

Another cross fade and we are inside the manor with Charon of Death finishing up her morning tea- she is seated, behind her on a small table was her title and accompanied in front of her, also seated, was Micheal Cole!
word count: 88

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
Micheal Cole

Getting down and dirty

Micheal Cole smiles at Charon and begins this exclusive interview...

MC: First, thank you for inviting CreatureWrestling into your amazing, new home. You must have anticipated your victory if this was to be your trophy residence.

Charon: Indeed, escrow closed the night of my victory! That was how confident I was my father would walk out as the loser.

MC: Since you mentioned your opponent, your father, I will get straight to the point- will there be a rematch?

Charon: Right.

MC: Um. Is that a yes or no? or maybe?

Charon: Look- don't get me wrong- my dad is good Creature Wrestler, but he's like, 110 years old or so? Seriously, he is. Look again- he shook off some of that rust but it was not enough to come out on top. A rematch? Does the entire CreatureWrestling megaverse actually want to see that old fart stumble and tumble in that ring?

MC: Maybe we SHOULD present that as a vote and see.

Charon: Don't even waste your time because I have greater, grandeur things lined up....
word count: 181
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

Guess what? You two are not alone....

And then suddenly, the electricity cuts out!! Micheal Cole screamed like a school girl but Charon remained composed and flicked her wrist which then ignited all of the candles in the room... she was smirking as then a storm outside of the estate raged on-- sending a strong gust of wind slamming against the large windows in the reception room-- OPENING ALL OF THEM!! There was rain flowing like time into the room followed by lightning outside.

Charon: Could we just do without the theatrics Spadey.... not to mention saving on my house insurance premium if I have to file a claim.

A laughter ensures-- and then, a pale cold hand lands on top of poor Micheal Cole's left shoulder.... Micheal was shivering in his boots and peeing as he looked up to bare witness to the evil sight of The DARKSPADE!!!!

DS: Go Micheal, I'll take it from here...

Micheal Cole jettisoned so fast outta there that you heard him in his car outside already speeding away.... Charon giggles knowing her daddy is here to play. Darkspade did not waste anytime at all and kicked Charon in her gut sending her flying at turbo-speed across the reception room and slammed hard into a bunch of bookshelves.... Charon rose, dusted off HER CWE World title, and answered her dad with a volley of nails from a nailgun she kept hidden behind some of those books (almost as if she was expecting him).... Darkspade lunged out of the way and ran a gauntlet as Charon continued to fire round after round from her nailgun!!!!!
word count: 266
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------