The Employer Arc - rough outline and details.

This board is used for Guides/Bios/Development which help players know how to act and even how use your characters properly in RPS and matches. NOTE: you cannot use guides to over power your character(s). Some sense of weakness/strengths must be present. The purpose of this guide is to show the mannerism of your character and how far to go etc... when engaging them on the board.
Admin
Site Admin

The Employer Arc - rough outline and details.

Okay so I was even ask by my spouse to write something lol about this... I don't want to write a detailed outline because that can ruin the suspense so instead I will provide some pointers and possible plot points, and references to the history page. I am also still re-reading a lot of what I wrote with Red before to try and eliminate any plot holes but I am sure that there will be lol.

==========================

The idea behind The Employer Arc is that the timeline was changed after 1) Botch Recliner peed in the cauldron when the Absolute title was forged- weakening it thus weakening Hra'gad. 2) Red Spyder and Darkspade went back in time at CreatureMania XIV: Reflections main event match and Red Spyder took control over Hra'gad's powers becoming Hra'Spyder.

These acts affected the world we live in now. The altered timeline is happening in the present- everything is in the now. The future which contained the McMahon family and the super-powered up Hra'gad was destroyed. Kizmat did not die in this altered timeline as well.

It's very subjective and isolated, seemingly just to the main characters: Darkspade, Charon of Death, Cadmus, Brandon, Angel of Death, Red Spyder, Kizmat and Lusus. Whereas nobody else is really affected nor are they aware anything changed. Could you play off of that? maybe have your character live a different past, sure, but it doesn't have to be.

Everyone has amnesia with exception to Brandon or whoever drinks from the gourd that Obed Marsh and Mamud provided. BTW Obed March and Mamud are employees of The Employer. Presently our heroes do not know that.

I cannot tell you who The Employer actually is but their motives are crucial to how events I imagine are to be played out. I don't even know what really is about to happen lol I play by ear, but expect that The Employer wants to 1) seek revenge 2) ensure that there is a guardian for each of the gates 3) they act largely through their employees 4) They desire to change history somehow to save someone special to them.

I will likely post hints and scenes and refer back to past scenes even from The Gates of Apocalypse, End of Days, PG-13 VS XXX and the Children of Sin sagas.

I would like to touch more on The Death Family mythos, what really happened to Alex Arcane's father, and how The Employer will try and change history to suit their needs- perhaps The Employer needs a certain artifact to accomplish their goal?
word count: 440
Admin
Site Admin

More details

Employer

Everyone has amnesia with exception to Brandon or whoever drinks from the gourd that Obed Marsh and Mamud provided. BTW Obed March and Mamud are employees of The Employer. Presently our heroes do not know that.

The Employer could have made this timeline "correct" for everyone except those that drink from the gourd, and guardians are resistant. The Employer cannot force one to think X directly, but if timeline is altered then X will be what they have always thought because that's what has always been.  So The Employer can make non-powerful beings forget and think X.

I cannot tell you who The Employer actually is but their motives are crucial to how events I imagine are to be played out. I don't even know what really is about to happen lol I play by ear, but expect that The Employer wants to 1) seek revenge 2) ensure that there is a guardian for each of the gates 3) they act largely through their employees 4) They desire to change history somehow to save someone special to them.

So, The Employer cannot directly force Hra'gad or others to do an action. What The Employer CAN do is force others to think what it wants in the service of righteousness…. Such as saving a baby, what can be more righteous than that? 

So for example, forcing Alex Arcane to sell CreatureWrestling. It could be that everything became 90 times harder for them to do, because everyone just made it harder for them.  Like, delayed zoning or didn't prioritize their construction, or watched something else, or the Network interrupted the broadcast and showed it at another time--basically everything that could be done to slow them down, The Employer forced people to do
word count: 297