All Rise for The Tribal Beyoch.

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
The Tribal Beyoch
Soon-to-Be Champion
Soon-to-Be Champion

All Rise for The Tribal Beyoch.

The word got out very soon-to-be after that there was a new unchampion in town..... The Tribal Beyoch succeeded in dethroning the 8-year reigning Soon-to-Be Champion Champion, Botch Recliner...... adding yet another belt to his list.....

The next day on S2B channel, you receive a notification in your CWnet app informing that there is a major announcement to happen.... you really don't want to watch it but you accidentally spill your beer across your remote and in a panic you take a towel to soak it up and you accidentally press the circle-confirm button.... there's nothing that you can do as the remote stops working, you're too fat and lazy to get up, so you endure what is coming up......

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

The Tribal Beyoch along with his manager, Paul Mayhem then emerge from the backstage, barely emerge as they had to dig themselves out from berms full of titles!!!! After several hours, The Tribal Beyoch is freed and he rolls down the mountain of titles to the S2B soon-to-be-wrestling ring..... the camera man even wants to leave as

The Tribal Beyoch crawls and climbs on top of his mound of titles in the ring...... holding up high his most coveted and newest title, The Soon-to-Be Champion Championship..... The Tribal Beyoch motions to Paul Mayhem.........

Paul Mayhem: YES!!! Yes, my Tribal Beyoch.... what is your utmost erotic, err, professional desire?

The Tribal Beyoch gives Paul a sassy look which either is codenamed "give me the mic" or he is need of some lov'n or both!!! Paul elects for the sake of a R-Rated show to assume that his Tribal Bitch wants the mic, and so, after weeks climbing the mound of titles, Paul hands the mic to his Tribal Beyoch.... The Tribal Beyoch eyes the sea of no fans and speaks....

Image UNACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!!!
word count: 325
Botch Recliner

DUNKIN DOONUT EASTING, FAAAAAAAAAT ASS REDDICKS

By the end of the next winter, Paul Mayhem was sucking and liking several dozen of Tribal bitch's titles....

adding some mayonnaise and mustard for taste... when all of a soon-to-be sudden, Botch Recliner's theme hits!!!

By now you're frantically searching through you junk drawer to find new batteries- you tried to turn the TV off manually but that failed because you installed it so close to the wall that the power button was inaccessible, so was the power cord, gee thanks Geek Squad, and you did not want to cut the power cord unless necessary...

Image Botch Recliner rolls on out and wobbles on the front of the stage, then two days later he is helped up by the staff and he is unfortunately given a mic on accident....

Botch Recliner:
HUH? TRIBBLE BOY OR DAT FAUL PILLMEN DOESN’T KNOW ME AND DOESN’T KNOW WHAT I’M CAPLE OF

Another decade later....

Botch Recliner: YOU’RE A REDDICK. YOU'RE EATIN SOME FINEEEEEE TWINKS ON THAT MOUNTAIN OF TWINKS. FAAAAAAAAAT ASS. YOU'RE FAT!!! FAT......................... FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

With all of the time spent waiting for Botch Recliner to say another thing, The Tribal Bitch had already won some more WWE, AEW, New Japan, and Ring of Honor toy belts from Chunk E' Cheeses.... his mound grew up to the raptors....

Botch Recliner by now reached the ring but feel asleep as he rolled in. Some hours later, the camera man nudged him with a stick which prompted Botch to swing his roid up flab knocking some tons of toy titles from The Tribal Bitch's stash.... The Tribal Bitch looses his balance and then falls off the mound on top of Botch's back.. Botch was screaming like a girl...............!!!

Botch Recliner: GETTTTT THIS UGLEH SON-OF-TITTY-BITCH HUH!?!! MY PEAKS CANNOT HANDLE THIS SPECKLE. PEAKS YOU DOM HAVES!!!!!

Paul Mayhem realizes that his beloved Tribal Bitch was out-cold on top of Botch's back but notices that the soon-to-be championship wasn't being held up by anyone- so instead of helping his Tribal Bitch, he picks up the title and raises it up for all to see....

Micheal Cole: Well. This is a train wreck.

Graves: I can't believe I gave up a promising career for this!!!
word count: 397
Chane McMahon

Woah HOLD UP!!! I am unfighting here!

But before Paul Mayhem can raise the title up into the air like The Undertaker's urn.....

Chane McMahon strolled out with a walker and did his version of the moonwalk, flinging his arms around and points to The Tribal Bitch......... again taking up a spot some other well-deserved soon-to-be wrestler would get.... Chane take the spot and takes one step forward..........

Micheal Cole: OMFG!!!!

Graves: Ewwwwww I can't look at that!!!

Chane's foot caves in from his other bad injuries and falls flat on top of the inclined ramp SCREAMING and clawing in pain.... The Soon-to-be medics come out along with an ambulance to the side to receive Chane.... Chane tried to reach his right hand out in attempt to snatch the mic but then his right shoulder dislocates and you can also see a portion of his bone jettison out....

Micheal Cole: Um... cut to a commercial?!
word count: 164