Event: A CreatureMania Moment [CM:XV- 07/15/2024]

Seasonal PPV Events. Shows are posted per player requests.
Admin
Site Admin

Event: A CreatureMania Moment [CM:XV- 07/15/2024]

Image We Await a CreatureMania Moment...
word count: 5
KIZMAT
The Lord of Blood

Betwixt the Darkness and the Light

Immediately following the ending of the main event match against the two Charons VS Darkspade: https://creaturewrestling.com/megaverse ... .php?t=796

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music (if there are more than one video in this thread, for full experience, you would have to uncheck/check off them as you read, sorry).
Cannot see or hear anything? Then, READ THIS

Classical Music for When you are plotting your Revenge

The entire world, absorbed in the main event on CWnet, was suddenly struck by a striking image. Without any prior indication, everyone's screens flickered, engulfed in erratic static. A faint image of a bizarre landscape slowly materialized into view, followed by an extreme closeup of Kizmat's face. The shock of this unforeseen sequence left everyone in a state of bewilderment, yet the intrigue held them captive. The Lord of Blood, his determination unwavering, took his first steps forward- a path and a stone archway with a singular torch- leading upward to the side of a mountain in this ethereal plane of existence.

Kizmat took the torch, and Kizmat progressed upward; druids on either side of this path held torches flickering with an eerie blue light. Furthermore, Kizmat traveled until he reached the summit of this dark mountain wherein there were ruins- columns and debris. Kizmat looked around and saw a vacant stone throne in the formation of a large "T" - Kizmat knew he was in the right place.

????: Do you know who you are? - echoed a faint voice to the side of Kizmat's left.

Kizmat turned slightly to his left, and there, in the darkness behind a stone pillar was a form. Kizmat said nothing. Then the form slowly and gradually emerged....

????: I said. Do you know, who, you are?

Kizmat grinned.

KIZMÄT: Uncle Howdy. The same old Uncle Howdy. I see you are still betwixt the darkness and the light.
word count: 317
KIZMAT
The Lord of Blood

Meeting with the Deadman

Uncle Howdy grinned, twirling his right hand in a circle, and slowly walked forward, approaching The Lord of Blood, a fellow Lord of Darkness...

Uncle Howdy: I asked, do you know who you are?

Kizmat snarls at Uncle Howdy and grips him by the neck!!!

KIZMÄT: YOU KNOW WHO I AM... I AM THE LORD OF BLOOD... AND A LORD OF DARKNESS.... I AM HERE FOR THE UNDERTAKER... WHERE IS HE?!

Uncle Howdy: SSS.. Sure you are. - smiles devilishly.

Kizmat grips his throat even tighter...

Uncle Howdy: Urh.. Er..

Then, once more, the atmosphere of the ethereal plane shifts; Uncle Howdy vanishes in a swirl of dark smoke, leaving Kizmat alone, facing the imposing throne of The Undertaker. Yet, instead of the feared figure, only The Undertaker's black hat remains. Kizmat approaches the throne, reaches out, and lifts the hat, his wonder growing with each passing moment. Suddenly, a voice echoes all around him, its origin a baffling mystery.

"The Lord of Blood..... and one of my Lords of Darkness.

Hmph. Imprisonment was only the beginning- how has my legacy and my Creatures of the Night fulfilled in the world of the living? Suffice? Or were your dismal efforts dealt them with dissatisfaction?"

Kizmat saw him seated at the corner of his left eye- Kizmat turned again to face the throne, and there he was, now, with his hat on- Kizmat no longer had it.

KIZMÄT: If you want to know the truth, as you are likely already aware, the Creatures of the Night have been fragmented for decades-- its been a turmoil. Even with the CWE- not too many Creatures of the Night exist to tell your tale.

"And who's fault would that be? Mine?"

KIZMÄT: There's no one to be blamed- largely it is the way of life. That is what leads me to you- I am here to release you and Howdy from your imprisonment to face an evil beyond imagining.
word count: 330