Specter vs Jason LaClaire vs Lady of Darkness: Internet Title

Admin
Site Admin

Specter vs Jason LaClaire vs Lady of Darkness: Internet Title

Post by Admin »

Specter has worked hard to earn her title and she has worn it proudly. LaClaire is a up and commer with some matches wit hdo cand Raven under his belt. But I thought I would spice up this match some and put the returning Lady of Darkness in it. Would that be a kicker for Specter and LaClaire if Lady could walk away with it
word count: 65
Admin
Site Admin

This match is deticated (by Jason LaClaire)

Post by Admin »

The song "Shooter" sounds over the speaker. Jason LaClaire come down to the ring, with a grim, determined face.

"I am now deticating this match to Jezi. She was an unfortunate victim of this this terrible regime we have here today in the CWF. Jezi, I'm sorry sorry that I couldn't do more for you. This match is for you.......I will start something to get the momentum in our hands. I will show them by getting this belt. And its for you Jezi. And we will get you back.

Specter, you've been a good champion and I"m sorry that I have to do this to you, but I've got a promise to keep. Lady of Darkness, I have no clue where you came from, but rest assured, I'm not going to let you take this oppurtunity from me. Lets get it on."
word count: 149
Admin
Site Admin

**The arena lights go out.** (by The Lady of Darkness)

Post by Admin »

**A dim blue light fills the stage, ramp, and ring as a bell softly begins to toll. Slow volin music plays a single note of grief. The floor fills up with light blue smoke: A dark coated figure rises up from the middle of the stage with her head bowed. She looks up slowly and fixes her eyes on the ring. She wears a black leather trench coat with matching pants, tanktop, and knee high heeled boots. She floats to the ring slowly and upin arrival, sits on a turnbuckle and stares at LaClaire.**
word count: 94